Payday CarPayday Car is the ultimate source for payday loans for people who need cash. We all know what it can be like when emergency cash is needed. Payday loans can be the answer for your short-term financial needs especially if your cheque is late or if you are due to get paid and you need to pay bills before then. Payday Car is committed to changing the face of consumer finance. Solving problems is our mission and we do this by offering crisis loans, bad credit loans and instant cash loans that help you get a grip on your life. Whether you need cash to pay bills or you have emergency need for money, take the stress away with an application for a payday loan for instant cash today. Apply now to fill out the application you need for your payday loan.
How APR WorksExplaining APR for short-term loans All products in financial services where a customer borrows money are subject to charging APR. This is the annual percentage rate of interest that is charged. Payday loans tend to have higher interest rates than other types of loans and credit products such as personal loans and credit cards. Why APR is higher for short-term loans Lenders make a profile of who will take out their loans. Since payday loan lenders offer loans of a small amount, higher interest rates are charged so that the lender can cover their costs of administering the loans. The key factor to remember is the smaller the loan, the higher the APR that will be charged. We are committed to showing how much APR we charge in our effort to continue responsible lending in the consumer finance industry. Representative APR 2120% (Variable) Representative Example on a loan of £200 for 30 days (may vary based upon a lender that accepts you) Amount payable is £258 | Interest-£58 | Interest rate - 352.8%
How It WorksPayday loans are excellent ways for you to get the financial injection that you need. Take a look at the following steps on how to get the payday loans that you need: The steps the lender will take To give you a payday loan, there are several factors that payday loan lenders need to consider. Here are what lenders will do before they choose you:
- Look at your credit history: Some lenders have access to credit reports. This is important and credible payday loan lenders will lend money to borrowers who have shown a diligent approach to borrowing money.
- Go through the details of your application: Lenders will look at your application and see the amount of money that you want to borrow and when you accept that you will pay the money back.
- Assess the amount of money that you need: Before you choose to borrow money, you need to figure out whether you need the money. Payday loans are expensive because of the interest rate charged by the annual percentage rate. If you can pay the loan back, go onto the next step.
- Fill out the application form: On our website, there will be an application form that you should complete by filling out all of the key details such as your name and the amount of money that you want to borrow.
- Sign the loan agreement: If you have been accepted for a payday loan, you should sign the loan agreement next.
- Use your money: If you complete your application and you are accepted on the same day as per our agreement, lenders can deposit the money on the same day in some cases.
How To ApplyLooking for a payday loan? Do you need an instant boost of cash? If you need some extra cash, choosing a payday loan could be right for you in your situation. Use our apply now form below to start the process to get the payday loans that you need. When you apply, you need to put the correct information for the following parts of your identity:
- Your age: Most lenders require that you must be over 18 years old to qualify for a payday loan.
- Your employment status: You should have a full-time job or be self-employed with a consistent income stream where you get income monthly so you can pay your loan back.
- Bank account information: Ensure that you put your bank account details such as your debit card and account number correctly so that if you are accepted, the money can be deposited into your account.
- Information collected directly from you through your online application, information collected through on-line forms or entries on our lead providers' websites
- your telephone communications with us and our customer services department which may be monitored and recorded;
- information about your transactions including loan balances;
- information from outside sources such as credit reference agencies and customer service providers regarding credit worthiness and credit history;
- information that is collected when you use the Website that may be used by us to identify you and validate your use of the Website for fraud prevention purposes;
- information about your computer including, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- in the normal course of our business such as verifying your identity and credit standing
- in order to process loan transactions and update your account records
- to assess your credit history and confirm your employment details
- to make lending decisions
- to contact third parties, such as your employer, who you have nominated to verify information about yourself
- for conducting statistical analysis and to develop and improve our products, to assess lending risks
- to identify you when you contact us or visit our Website
- to identify which of our products, or our partners' products, might interest you
- to prevent and detect fraud, this may involve the use of voice detection technology to analyze recordings of your telephone calls with us
- to contact you in connection with your inquiry
- to update our website to better meet our clients’ needs in the future.
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing of the Website, to carry out regulatory checks and for market research
- to notify you about changes to our service.
- Checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities
- Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
- Recovering debt
- Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
- Checking details of job applicants and employees
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if PaydayCar Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Frequently asked questionsTo answer any queries that you might have about our payday loans, we have published a list of the most frequently asked questions about the types of loans that we have. Take a look at these questions below: 1. What is a payday loan? A payday loan is a short term loan that is paid back on your next payday. 2. Do payday loans have high interest rates? To hedge against the risk of lending money to borrowers who could default, payday loan lenders offer loans at higher interest rates but only offer small amounts. This helps lenders choose the right people to lend money to because they can afford the loan and pay it back on time. 3. How much can I borrow from PaydayCar Loans? You can borrow up to £1000 at a single time. You are requested to pay back the loan on the due date agreed with us. 4. Can I get in touch with you about my loan? Yes – we are dedicated to offering excellent customer service. We know discussing personal finance can be difficult which is why we adhere to a policy of always putting your needs first. 5. How do I know if I need a payday loan? We only encourage you to apply for a payday loan if you need cash in between getting paid and you can pay the loan back. Sometimes, cash flow problems can cause you to be without money. Instead of the strain of asking a friend or family member for money, you can go to a payday loan lender to help you with the short term financial requirements that you have. 6. What criteria do I need to have to be eligible? There are several factors that we consider before accepting applications for payday loans. These include:
- Be at least 18 years old or more
- Be a UK resident
- Be in full-time employment with monthly income
- Have a valid bank account
- Have a valid address